Public Speaker Masterclass: Forget your fears and WOW your audience!
The Public Speaker Masterclass – forget your fears and WOW your audience!
Are you tired of listening to waffly monologues where the ‘take-home’ message gets lost and the audience falls asleep? Do you get nervous about giving presentations, teaching sessions, talks or keynote speeches? Do you want to banish your fear for good and give a talk that your audience will NEVER forget? If so, then look no further!
This unique and practical public speaking course will ensure that whatever your needs, you will be able to give a talk on anything, anywhere and for any length of time using our unbeatable ‘DIAMOND’ formula! Whether you are a teacher, a best man, an expert speaker or an entrepreneur, we can guarantee that you will wow your audience, leave them wanting more, and ensure they get great value form your talk! Furthermore we will teach you how to become a highly paid speaker – no matter what your background or experience.
This event is pending 6 CPD points
The syllabus includes:
- The philosophy of public speaking and the speakers mindset
- The purpose and the anti-purpose of a speech
- Different types of speech & frameworks
- The Psychology of Speaking
- Qualities of a great speaker and what makes the ‘X’ factor
- Speaking in silence
- How to become the best version of yourself
- How to develop the right mindset & ensure people will listen
- How to develop rapport with the audience as well as keep them engaged
- Dealing with hecklers and peckers!
- The DIAMOND formula and how to make it ‘SHINE’
- Speaker ESSENTIALS and why you should never leave home without them!
- How to get the best results
Steeve Lamontagne is originally from Québec in Canada and has been living in the UK for nearly 15 years. His background is in Sales & Marketing in the Pharmaceutical industry but 5 years ago he learned how to create multiple streams of income through setting up his own business and public speaking. Steeve is regularly asked to speak at events all over the UK and he teaches and trains others in how to set up become highly paid expert speakers. Steeve recently spoke in front of over a thousand people at The Business Show in London.
Lafina Diamandis is the Co-founder of Eurekadoc, a practicing doctor, and business owner. She is passionate about revolutionising adult education & teaching through using different methods – particularly in the field of medical education and entrepreneurship. Lafina is regularly invited to speak at property networking meetings, medical careers events, and has given talks at conferences such as the Medical Women’s Federation, & Medic Footprints events.
Tickets available HERE!