Property Investing for Doctors Course (16th September) registrations NOW open!
The much awaited Property Investing for Doctors Course is being run THIS September and what a great way to kickstart your autumn! Learn about property investing with like-minded people in this interactive and friendly training course. Make sure you keep 16th September free, this event just might change your life!
Date: Sat 16 September 2017, 09:00 – 16:00
Location: Etc Venues, 6 Avonmouth St, SE1 6NX
Have you always wanted to invest in property but feel you don’t have the time, money or experience to do so? If so, then this course is for YOU!
We’ll show you that anyone can invest in property and we can show you ways to invest in property without using your own time or money.
On the course you will learn about:
- What property investing actually means and why 2017 is an ideal time to invest
- Skills & experience required to invest in property
- How to get professional landlord knowledge and status in just 24hrs
- What makes a good investment
- The golden rules of investing and what kind of properties to AVOID
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced investment strategies (with real examples)
- Opportunities within healthcare for medical professionals
- How to FINANCE your investment using none of your own money
- How to invest in a property for £1
- The essential Pre-investment checklist
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and improve your financial health! A fantastic networking breakfast as well as refreshements and lunch is included in the ticket price. We look forward to welcoming you on Saturday 16th September.
This course is suitable from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Lafina Diamandis has been investing in property since 2009 and by working with joint venture partners, using a wide variety of strategies, built a sizeable portfolio. Having worked as a doctor since 2007 she has first hand experience of the challenges medical professionals experience and will share her knowledge on how to overcome these challenges, avoid painful investment mistakes and tell you how YOU can become a successful investor too!