We are running a free summer programme entitled ‘Eurekadoc 360.’ This is a brand new webinar series for doctors and medical students, designed to give you the insights and training you need on:
- Health & Wellness for Doctors
- Hot Topics in Healthcare
- Leadership & Careers Development
- Business and Finance for Medics
Wednesday Evenings from 8.30pm to 9.30pm!
- 14th June: Top Tax Tips for Doctors.
- 21 June: Unleashing the Power of Leadership!
- 28th June: Sign up here to find out!
Digital Courses - Live now!
Digital Mini-MBA for Healthcare Professionals
A digital Mini-MBA covering six essential modules, with worked examples and specialist tutors.
Advantages of doing this course:
- watch anywhere, anytime even on mobile,
- complete the bitesize modules at your own pace and you are not restricted to completing it on the same day,
- pause, rewind and review any material as you see fit,
- the same great content from our last mini-MBA (16 CPD points approved),
- certificate available for download on completion.
Ever wondered what an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) entails or considered doing one? Are you thinking about your career and want to learn business skills or move into a new sector? Starting your own business but want avoid to mistakes and rapidly pick up the key principles, knowledge and confidence to compete with others in the market? Maybe you just want to improve the way healthcare or your organisation runs?
Whatever your motivations are, if you’re curious but want to explore without committing to the time and cost of a full time MBA, our course is perfect for you.
What does the course cover?
We have selected six essential areas for you to gain a basic understanding and build a foundation for your career and personal growth:
- Accounting Basics
- Design Thinking
- Negotiation (including your personal personality type analysis)
- Leadership and Managing Change,
Management Consulting for Medics Digital Course
Management Consulting is a great career choice for any doctor considering time out of clinical medicine, a career change, or a chance to gain a new set of skills to bring to their medical career. But to stand a good chance of getting in, you need to know the rules of the game!
This intensive crash-course includes:
- The ‘low-down’ on Management Consultancy: What it is, why you should consider it, career progression and how man-con can impact a range of industries.
- Core skills required to become a management consultant,
- Work on a real-life Man Con project during our course and learn how to approach a case.
- What recruiters are looking for & pros/cons of being a Medic and what desireable skills you can bring to the table.
- Essential CV & Interview preparation and how to BEAT the competition,
- The ‘Big 4’ – and their application processes,
- Boutique vs large corporate firms,
- How to decide which firm is for you,
- Q&A with doctors who have successfully transitioned into Management Consulting.